Digi Media Matters
Our Articles and Recourse's
Exclusive Guides, Whitepapers, Reports from Top B2B Brands Around The World
The connected factory movement continues and the top manufacturing trends point toward bigger leaps ahead with unified data and intelligent technology leading the way. Stay on track with evolving trends that provide better visibility into both performance and operations......
Learn how moving beyond traditional ERP to a modern supply chain management solution transforms manufacturing and supply chain operations with predictive insights and intelligence from AI and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Across any supply chain, hundreds of critical functions keep things moving. But maintenance alone has the power to bring your supply chain to a halt in minutes.
Only 23 percent of customers say that sellers provided an excellent experience.*
This year has been a challenging year for many companies. The global epidemic and other recent events have caused a lot of waves in organizations around the world,
EXTEND YOUR CRM TO DELIVER SEAMLESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES Heroku is a fully managed container-based cloud platform, with integrated data services and a powerful ecosystem, for deploying and running modern apps.
Subscribe now to more connected with us
- The Power of Offline Events for Online Communities
Offline events can create magic and establish a connection, that most of us have forgotten in the pandemic.
- How Taking Solo Retreats Away from Work Benefits You and Your Business
Why taking time away from your business is good for business.
- The 4 Most Important Words in Leadership Development
Two words are "no-nos"; the other two are positive game-changers.
- Should You Buy Salesforce Now or Wait?
Salesforce (CRM) presented mixed financials for its 2022 third quarter. The company’s management is confident of generating broad profit margins shortly. However, the company dismissed a section of its employees...
- Is On-the-Job-Training Killing Your Organization's Potential? Here's What You Need to Know.
On-the-job training is inefficient, not standardized, unreliable and very hard to scale. Here's how leaders can ensure their organizations' training programs are truly effective.
- 'Give the Guy a Break': Netflix CEO Defends Elon Musk's Twitter Takeover
Netflix co-CEO Reed Hastings spoke about the billionaire on Wednesday during the DealBook conference in New York City.
- How to Identify Your X Factor So You Can Monetize Your Gifts
The founder and CEO of Rock Your Gift shares what to ask yourself to find your X factor, and explains how he's helping coaches and speakers define their unique message to grow their platform and visibility to attract consistent clients.
- How Rich People Grow Their Wealth (These 3 Lessons Will Change the Way You Think About Money)
Rich people have a unique mindset when it comes to money. Here are a few tips on how to grow your wealth and change the way you think about money.
- This Founder Created A Photo-Sharing App For His Girlfriend, Went Viral on TikTok, and Raised $12.5 Million in Capital
Now, nearly 2 billion photos have been sent on the Locket Widget app, and it won an Apple Cultural Impact Award on Monday.
- What It's Like Co-Founding a 100% Remote Company
Working with a distributed team in a remote setting has its challenges. I am sharing how managing a distributed team works for me and what the advantages are.
- Chick-fil-A Just Entered A New Area of Business for the First Time Ever
The brand's latest retail endeavor is a nod to its cult-like following among customers.
- Carvana Father-Son Duo's Net Worth Has Collapsed Alongside Company's Value
Ernie Garcia III, Carvana's chief executive officer, and his father, Ernie Garcia II, have lost billions as the company's stocks continue to fall.
- This Minimalist Floor Lamp Ships Free for Christmas If You Order by December 8
This piece of office decor is guaranteed to ship by the holiday.
- 'Audacious' Amazon CEO Andy Jassy Explains Layoffs While Unionized Workers Protest Outside
Amazon began laying off corporate employees in November and is reportedly planning to slash 10,000 roles.
- How the UK Has Set its Sights on Becoming a Fintech Haven in the Wake of Brexit
The UK is still a leader when it comes to the number of companies operating in fintech. However, can complications arising from Brexit lead to the loss of ground?